Volunteers are the driving force behind our organization. You can use your skills, trades, and abilities for MCFC. Some of the areas you have an opportunity to work in is….
Assist with Animal Relief
Search and Rescue
And Much More…..
1. MCFC applicants must be 18 years of age or older. MCFC’s Jr. Fire Corps applicants must be 14 years of age to join with parent’s signature of approval.
2. MCFC applicants must be of good moral character.
3. MCFC’s applicants must not have been dishonorably discharged from the United States Armed Forces.
4. MCFC applicants must not have been convicted or have pled no contest to a felony or misdemeanor offense including but not limited to immoral conduct, DUI, or narcotics sales or trafficking. This does not include minor traffic infractions; however, the decision to approve or deny a MCFC application shall rest with the Executive Director and/or the Advisory Council.
If the background investigation establishes that the volunteer has a significant history of prior unlawful conduct, the volunteer will not be appointed. If the information comes to light after the appointment, the citizen advocate shall be released from the MCFC program.
5. All MCFC advocates must have on file a completed, processed application with a valid state driver’s license or other form of identification.
6. MCFC advocates must have the mental and physical capacities to perform the functional requirements of assigned duties as determined by the Executive Director.
If you meet all these requirements and would like to join, you may print an application out HERE Or submit an electronic application.